Saturday 23 March 2013

Hello, Good Evening and Welcome!



Hello and Welcome to my new blog!

I’m a thirty-something (it still hurts to say that! My soul is forever 25…) woman living in England, although I’m originally from the beautiful county of Pembrokeshire in West Wales.

Pentre Ifan, Pembrokeshire


I like so many different things – different activities, styles, places, but for various reasons I don't always find it easy to motivate myself. I want this to change - I want to do more things that mean something to me, that develop me as a person or just improve my experience of life. I basically want to spend my time in pursuit of the worthwhile.

And this blog is for these things: the latest craft I have turned my hand to, adventures I set off on, jetting off across the globe to see new and fantastic places, or simply a good book :)


Thank you for reading! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment